Monday, September 05, 2005

My mom is sooo embarassing. I hate her!



today my mom said the dumbest stuff. I'm gonna kill her. I told 41 not to let her talk. She was standing outside the Astrodome in Houston, which I really wanna check out when they fix it up and she opened her big fat moth at said about the black people: "What I’m hearing which is sort of scary is they all want to stay in Texas." Of course it's scary but Rove was clear that we can't say that. And then she said: "And so many of the people in the arena here, youknow, were underprivileged anyway, so this--this is working very well for them." I'm not sure what that means but people are PO'd. And she was laughing too. I always hated when she did that. She's always laugh after she said something mean.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I appreciate your post and look http://top-10-writers.com/grademiners-com-review/ forward to more.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home