Thursday, September 01, 2005

No fair! Ray Nagin is such a sissy



Condi called me and said she loved Smalalot. She laughed and laughed. She called from shoe shopping. That lady can shop. She spent a few thousand on ferregamo shoes on 5th avenue. I told her she better get some nice shoes she can wade through the water when she goes to the hurricane. We had a nice laugh. She said the U.S. open was fun too. That's so unfair. I don't get to anything. And I'm the president!

Oh I asked 41, my pop, to start raising some money for the twister victims. He's gonna team up with that douche bag Clinton.

It was cool because I got to go on Good Morning America today. I had to wake up SOOO early. Rovester went over my lines with me and I said them without messing up once. So when that snotty bitch Dian Sawer asked me "what took so long?" I said: "I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees. They did anticipate a serious storm." Just like that. Didn't break or sweat or anything.

Everyone's PO'd with Brownie. Because he said some stuff on the TV that people didn't like. On nightline he said: "We just learned of the convention center -- we being the federal government -- today," and boy did Ted Koppel tear him a new one.

Cherty Cherty said on NPR "I have not heard a report of thousands of people in the convention center who don't have food and water." But nobody's mad at him. I think it's because people just don't respect Brownie because he used to work with horses. I think his old job sounds cool. I'd like to over see Arabian horse shows.
I was fooling around on the internets today and found the Arabian Horse Association website. It's cool. They're raising money for sick horses in New Orleans. That's nice of them. I'm gonna get me a few Arabian horses. Maybe get Jenna and Barbara one too. They'd like that.
Ray "Charles" Nagin is such a sissy. Today he issued an SOS. What a sissy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to 123 essay let you know that I just check out your site

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home