Tuesday, August 30, 2005

playing guitar


August 30

Oops. It wasn't the civil war, it's world war II. I talked to these old guys who had helped us to win world war II. I was too young to realize what was going on then. But I talked about Iraq because it's a war I know more about. Afterwards the country singer Mark Wills gave me a kickass guitar. It has a presidential seal and everything. I strummed a g chord and it sounded alright!

Oh, Cherty Cherty told me that that levy thing did break it turns out. I hope that's not a bad thing. I don't think so. I don't think it's bad at all. He didn't sound too upset about it on Meet the press with tim fatty mc fatty russert. Cherty Cherty said "It was on Tuesday that the levee–may have been overnight Monday to Tuesday–that the levee started to break. And it was midday Tuesday that I became aware of the fact that there was no possibility of plugging the gap and that essentially the lake was going to start to drain into the city." But I'm so sad. Cheney told me this is my last day before going back to work. That sucks. I'm back in Crawford fore my last night of vacation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vertie Martin said...

Excellent post and this type of great
iessaywriter.com facts

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home