Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Cindy Sheehan is sooo annoying


August 16th

Dear Blog,

Cindy Sheehan is so annoying. It's 4 days into my vacation and she shows up in an "impeachment tour" bus.

Will this woman every shut up! Gosh. "Why did you kill my son? What did he die for?" Blah, blah, blah, blah. Shut up already woman. And she's so sensitive. Gosh. She's telling everyone that when we met last summer I called her "mom." So? But I will not be bullied by this woman, I will not be intimidated, by this rude, pushy, nagging mom. I already have one of those. So I said: "But whether it be here or in Washington or anywhere else, there's somebody who has got something to say to the president, that's part of the job. And I think it's important for me to be thoughtful and sensitive to those who have got something to say."

And then I said "I think it's also important for me to go on with my life, to keep a balanced life." Because I really do need some me time. Gosh I love Crawford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home