Friday, September 02, 2005

I soooo don't want to go to Misiisippi



I really didn't want to go to Missisippii. Or Alabama. I told Rovey that I saw the damage from my plane. But he made me go. I said to the press: "I'm not looking forward to this trip."

I saw these 2 women who just wouldn't stop crying. One of them said: "My son needs clothes, I don't have anything." What the hell did they want me to say? I don't know. So i kind of kissed them, on the head, NOT on the face because who know when they showered last. And then I told them "I understand that." And then I told them "Hang in there." I also recomended they go to a salvation army for help.

I saw Trenty's house, or what remains of it, that poor son of a bitch. It inspired me to say something very nice: "The good news is -- and it's hard for some to see it now -- that out of this chaos is going to come a fantastic Gulf Coast, like it was before. Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott's house -- he's lost his entire house -- there's going to be a fantastic house. And I'm looking forward to sitting on the porch." Everyone laughed so I guess they liked what I said. Even though I hated is porch. But I was trying to be nice.

Yeah, I've been keeping positive. I'm doing a real good job of relating to these people. I'm sad that New Orleans isn't around too. I said: "Here's what I believe. I believe that the great city of New Orleans will rise again and be a greater city of New Orleans. I believe the town where I used to come -- from Houston, Texas, to enjoy myself, occasionally too much -- will be that very same town, that it will be a better place to come to. " Gosh, I used to get soo sick here. Makes me sick just thinking about how sick I used to get. But it was fun.

Oh, I really feel bad for Brownie. I told him today, "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." I think he felt a lot better. I hope so. Because I really do want him to give me a horse. I gotta stay on good terms with this guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome interior design that is because here is some thing good for the people essayhave.com review who loved fashion and related trend.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home